The Department Public Relations deals with all subareas of public affairs for the StuRa.
Public Relation is a broad term for the management of public communication of an organisation, in our case the StuRa, towards all external and internal stakeholders, including the media but especially the students of the TU Ilmenau.
Simply put, our most important task is to inform you about what the StuRa is exactly doing.
Our tasks focus mainly on the following:
- Preparation and publication of various publications including press releases, reports and brochures
- Management of the social media channels of the StuRas
- The StuRa website (where you are right now)
- All advertising media of the StuRa
- Planning and preperation of the "Ersti-Hilfe-Kits"
- Preparation of ISIC and StuRa IDs
For the implementation of our tasks, we work closely with all student committees and are always happy to support them in all communication matters.
If you are interested in working in our PR department or if you have a question for us, you are welcome to contact us and attend our meetings at any time.
Wednesdays at 2 pm, currently via the StuRa Discord Channel.